Nassau University Medical Center
You and your staff now have easy access to the most frequently requested information to assist you in obtaining specialty services available at NUMC.
This page was developed with your professional needs in mind. It provides both you and your staff with information by provider’s name, specialty, insurance profile, guidance for referrals, and more.
If you are already a staff member at NUMC, you can now log in directly into the “NHCC Staff Access” link above. This link allows you to access and view all results and consultations provided for your patients by NUMC.
Select the links below to see examples:
Safe and secure access to your patient's records
The Nassau Health Care Corporation has made remote access to information and full HIPAA compliance a major goal.
System user authentication:
- A system has been created to control the generation of accounts, the type of access and removal of system access privileges.
- Logs are reviewed on a regular basis
- Access rights are reviewed on a regular basis
- Remote access requires:
- VPN Authentication
- Application Authentication
- Access restricted to your patients only.
- New Programs
- New Services
You will receive a fax if one of your patient’s is:
- Seen in our Emergency Department
- Admitted to our facility
NUMC would be pleased to accept referrals for diagnostic studies, Radiology & Laboratory, etc.
Radiological studies preparation instructions:
General information packet
Contact Medical Staff Office:
Phone: (516) 572-6131
Fax: (516) 572-6135